Blog-Blocked

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Moving SLOly


First, this cat's face.

Auditioning for the role of Lord Voldemort.


Second, Merilee just told me that once she finishes her current book, she'll have nothing to read because all of the other books are packed up. We'll just have to make sure the fancy animal materials are still available.

We're getting things packed up for the big move on... the 18th or 19th? We're not sure. We were invited several months ago to a wedding towards the end of August but we just heard from some other friends that it was moved to the 19th of this month instead. We already have our move in/out date set but we could potentially be renting a moving truck for two days instead of one, since going down, unpacking, and making the trip back up and paying for gas will probably be as fun as it sounds.  I guess that is all assuming we're still invited to the wedding. That could be a potentially awkward conversation.

My welding class is pretty fun. There's a lot on the practical side of engineering that I guess I didn't/still don't know. We've been playing indoor soccer on Monday nights with the single's ward. It's my workout for the week since I've been lacking the motivation for the much needed exercise. I weighed in at 190 the other day. 

For the fourth, we had fun at the ward BBQ with some of our neighbors we invited. Then we made it to Bonnie's house to spend some time with her before we move away forever. It's been nice living close to friends and family and it will be sad once we leave. Despite missing people/being missed we're still pretty excited for the change. Everyone says that SLO is great, and I'm excited for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment