Blog-Blocked

Monday, April 8, 2013

Blogger Mondays, Ice Cream Sundaes, and Hey Dude - Back Off the Lay's®

So it's Monday once again.  In Japan they use Yen.  Bears often congregate in a den, but I don't know when.  If you do, tell me then.  After that, I'll know who's my real friend.  I know a girl at school named Jen.  I have an Aunt who had a hen.  If someone needed to borrow money, and he was my friend, to him I would gladly lend.  Don't forget, when exchanging texts, to press send.

I saw this posted yesterday.  I thought it was the best thing ever.
I apologize for the rhyming.  Anyways, as I was saying about Monday... 

My first few blogs always came out on Saturdays.  Now, they usually don't make it out until Monday.  Weekends are just packed.  Between Church, work, homework, and activities and other stuff I get to occupy my weekends with, I don't really have time, energy, or motivation to write stuff.  Writing all this inspiration isn't easy, you know?

So Friday and Saturday I attended a conference in San Jose.  It was the Phi Theta Kappa International Conference.  Talk about a waste of time, money, and energy used for the exorbitant amount of clapping you have to do packed into a convention center filled with crazy people.  Seriously though, everyone was like on crack.

I was able to catch some of a much better conference, however, when I returned Saturday afternoon.  I went to the Priesthood Session Saturday evening, then watched both Sunday Sessions.  I took some notes, mostly at the Priesthood Session though.  I had a 7 year old on my lap in the morning on Sunday and in the afternoon I think I was just too tired to write much.  Conference is tiring, as my less active math teacher told me at the conference in San Jose.  I can't wait to get the Ensign with the talks.  I'm so much more a visual person.  Inspirational quotes I hear over the broadcast are great, but they only stick for about 4 seconds and sometimes I can't even get it down on paper before it's gone.  Why is my memory so bad sometimes?

No comments:

Post a Comment